You can download a template for preparing an article at this link.
Below are requirements, that apply to manuscripts of articles, which are submitted for publication in the journal "Electrical and Computer Systems".
The journal publishes only original articles, that have not previously been published in other periodicals. By submitting text of the manuscript, authors guarantee: absence of plagiarism and other forms of unlawful use of borrowed materials, correctness of references to all borrowed materials, correctness of information about authors.
Articles in Ukrainian, English and Russian are accepted for publication. When submitting an article in English, authors must simultaneously provide its authentic translation into Ukrainian or Russian.
We draw attention of authors, that total volume of article should be from seven to twelve pages. For review and analytical articles, an increase of up to fifteen pages is allowed.
In accordance with the requirements of The order of formation of list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine, approved by Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine on January 15, 2018 No. 32 and the Resolution of Presidium of Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine from January 15, 2003 No. 7-05 / 1 (Bulletin of the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine 2003, No. 1), article must contain following elements:
- general formulation of problem and its connection with important scientific or practical problems;
- analysis of recent studies and publications, in which solutions to this problem have been started, and on which author relies;
- highlighting previously unresolved parts of the general problem, to which this article is devoted;
- formulation of the goals of the article (statement of the problem);
- presentation of main research material;
- conclusions and prospects for further research in this direction.